Apply as International Students
International students are encouraged to join our Campus Cousins program. Campus Cousins is a great opportunity to connect with people from the university campus community!
To join Campus Cousins, complete these 3 steps.
Participants will need to
- Attend an iFriend Information Session
- Fill out an application form via ISSLink.
- Schedule a time to meet with your host, after receiving your host’s information from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Cousins Application using ISSLink
International student applications are available in ISSLink in the Volunteer/Internship section. Click on iFriend Services and complete the iFriend student application e-form.
New iFriend Student Orientations
Information Sessions for international students for the Fall semester will begin in August, 2019. Students are welcome to schedule an appointment for a sessions if the wish to participate before August 2019. Please contact email@example.com to schedule a session. Each information session will be 60 minutes in length. The current schedule of sessions for August 2019 is below.
Information Sessions for International Participants
- Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 1 pm
- Friday, August 23, 2019 at 1 pm
- Friday, August 23, 2019 at 3 pm
- Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 3:30 pm
- Thursday, August 29, 2019 at 12:30 pm
- or by Appointment: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All sessions are held in the Katie Thompson (ISS) Classroom in Holcombe Hall.