Apply as International Students
International students are encouraged to join our Campus Cousins program. Campus Cousins is a great opportunity to connect with people from the university campus community!
To join Campus Cousins, complete these 3 steps.
Participants will need to
- Attend an iFriend Information Session
- Fill out an application form via ISSLink.
- Schedule a time to meet with your host, after receiving your host’s information from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Cousins Application using ISSLink
International students and Scholar Applications are available in ISSLink in the Volunteer/Internship section. Click on iFriend Services and complete the application e-form.
New iFriend Student Orientations
Information Sessions for students and scholars for the Spring semester will begin in January, 2019. Students and scholars are welcome to schedule an appointment for a sessions if the wish to participate before January 2019. Please contact email@example.com to schedule a session. Each information session will be 60 minutes in length. The current schedule of sessions for January 2019 is below.
Information Sessions for International Participants
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 3:30 pm
- Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 4:30 pm
- Friday, January 11, 2019 at 1 pm
- Friday, January 11, 2019 at 3:30 pm
- Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 10 am
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 1 pm
- Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 2 pm
- or by Appointment: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All sessions are held in the Katie Thompson (ISS) Classroom in Holcombe Hall.